Medical and Scientific Director, Beloved Fertility Center, Phyathai Sriracha Hospital, January 2004-Present
Reproductive Endocrinologist, Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Vice President of Association of Thai Embryologists(ATE), Thailand
Special instructor and Lecturer of Reproductive Medicine Unit, Chiangmai University, Chiangmai, Thailand
Keynote Speaker of Scientific Conferences
- Master degree of Clinical Embryology and Andrology, Jones Institute, Eastern Virginia Medical School, US, 2009-2011
- Fellowship program in Reproductive Medicine, Sub-board of Reproductive Medicine, Chiangmai University, Faculty of medicine, Reproductive medicine unit, Thailand, January 1999-Jan 2001(2 years 1 month)
- Instructor at Thammasat University, Thailand, January 1997-January 1998 (1 year 1 month)
- Internship program of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chiangmai University, Chiangmai, Thailand, January 1993- January 1997 (4 months 1 month)
- Medical Student, Faculty of medicine, Chiangmai University, Chiangmai, Thailand, 1998-1993
- No difference in high-magnification morphology and hyaluronic acid binding in the selection of euploid spermatozoa with intact DNA. Asian J Androl. 2013 May;15(3):421-4. doi: 10.1038/aja.2012.163. Epub 2013 Feb 25.
- Slow programmable and ultra-rapid freezing of human embryos. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2008 Aug;34(4):457-63.
- Comparison of vacuum extraction delivery between the conventional metal cup and the new soft rubber cup. J Med Assoc Thai. 1998 Jul;81(7):480-6.
- Timelapse embryo parameters, Retrospective Study on Chromosomal Normal Embryo.Teaching Experiences. Unpublished paper.
- IMSI, and its clinical roles in ART. Third ATE conference, Bangkok, 28 October 2016.
- Blastocyst Biopsy workshop. SMART 2016, 24-25 August 2016.
- ART lab aspect for clinician. Merck School for Fellowship Training V, 20 March 2016.
- Clinical Outcome of Vitrification on Preimplantation Embryo. TSRM, 18 March 2016
- Reliability of PGS, Can we trust the technologies? TSRM, 18 March 2016
- PGD workshop, CCS technology, PGD aneuploidy. CCOG, Chiangmai University, 2-5 February 2016
- Benefits of CCS technology. CCOG, Chiangmai University, 2-5 February 2016
- Case Study in PGD. CCOG, Chiangmai University, 2-5 February 2016.
- Embryo Selection. Embryo Transfer Workshop, ATE, 9 October 2015
- Timelapse embryo parameters, Retrospective Study on Chromosomal Normal Embryo. TSRM, March 2015
- Timelapse Technology For Embryo Selection. Praram 9 Hospital Conference. 2014
- Comparative Embryo Assessment. Time lapse VS Array CGH in Thailand. TSRM 2013
- Blastocyst Biopsy Workshop. TSRM 2013
- PGD: The present and the future. Chiangmai University, August 2013
- Common Mistake in Embryo Biopsy. TSRM Biopsy Workshop 2013
- Chromosome Microarray in Human Reproduction. Merck School for Fellowship Training 1st, 16 March 2013.
- IMSI vs PICSI. TSRM 2012
- Slow cooling vs Vitrification. TSRM 2012.
- Implementation of electronic IVF witness in Thailand. 2012
- Array in Human Reproduction. 2012
- How to optimized the Array CGH technology. 2012
- Array CGH. TSRM 2012
- Array CGH. 2012
Special Skills and Endorsements
- Laparoscopic surgery for infertility treatment
- IVF laboratory management and setting up
- Senior embryologist
- ICSI skill
- Embryo biopsy skills
- Array CGH
- NGS(Next Generation Gene Sequencing)
- SNP array
- Karyomapping for single gene disorder
- TSRM(Thailand Society of Reproductive Medicine) membership and speaker
- ATE(Association of Thai Embryologists), Vice President of ATE
- RTCOG(Royal Thai College of Obstetrician and Gynecologist) membership
- The Medical Council of Thailand membership
- ASRM(American Society of Reproductive Medicine) membership
- ESHRE(European Society of Human Reproduction) membership
- FSA(Fertility Society of Australia) membership
- Gold Medal on Year 3rd, 4th and 5th of medical student
- The award of highest score of Year 6th of medical student in internal medicine.